Laser Cutting Services
Waste Gas Fabricating Company offers exceptional precision laser cutting and bending services in a clean and efficient facility. We own the most sophisticated laser cutting equipment available today. Are you looking for stainless steel laser cutting, laser cut aluminum sheets as part of a fabrication project? Our ISO-certified manufacturing processes, extensive just-in-time inventory, and company-owned fleet of delivery trucks make Waste Gas Fabricating Co. your best choice for precision metal laser cutting services. Additionally, Waste Gas Fabricating Co. is prepared to complete rush orders to meet even the most demanding schedules.
Our Sheet Metal Lasers
Two 10K Fiber Lasers & 1 CO2 Laser Machine
Our laser cutting systems are some of the industry’s most flexible and effective methods for precision metal cutting. WGF’s laser cutting systems include:
- Bystronic ByStar 4020 10K Watt Fiber with ByTrans Extended Automation / 80” x 160
- The ByStar Fiber is unbelievably fast. With a 10 kilowatt fiber beam, we will process your orders with fiber laser cutting in record time.
- Our extended bed holds wider, longer sheets and the automated loader improves our productivity.
- Bystronic ByStar 8025 10K Watt Fiber with Beam Shaper Technology / 100” x 315”
- This 10K fiber laser has even a longer, wider sheet capacity than the 4020
- cut steel, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, and copper faster and more precisely with fiber laser cutting.
- Bystronic BySprint Pro 3015 4.4K / 4400 kw 60” x 120”
- Designed for precision cutting and industrial engraving of metal sheets with maximum dimensions (length x width) of 1524 mm x 3048 mm.
- Workpieces made of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum are processed with the highest precision using a 4.4 kW laser beam generated by a reliable BYSTRONIC ByLaser 4400 laser source.
These advanced metal cutting tools allow for precision laser cutting of the thickest carbon, stainless, and alloy steel sheet and plate at the tightest of industry tolerances. WGF carries an extensive inventory of sheet and heavy plate in stock, including abrasion-resistant and high-tensile materials. Special stock orders are also available for custom projects using specified material requirements.